Senior Python Developer / Ecommerce Payments Platform
ReCharge is a fast growing, self-funded company dedicated to making recurring payments easy for everyone.
We’re currently powering thousands of online stores to sell their products on a recurring basis, and focused on becoming the leading Ecommerce billing platform. We enjoy producing great results, take pride in our product, and promote a healthy work-life balance.
We’re in an exciting growth phase and need a great Senior Developer who finds satisfaction in helping customers get what they need to succeed. Our team cares about solving hard technical problems in well thought out and realistic ways, so that we can improve the lives of the businesses and people who use ReCharge.
You will join a small core founding team at a pivotal time where you have the opportunity to drive a huge impact on the product and direction of the company.
We’ll need your help to architect, build, try things, re-architect existing code to handle growth, and work with with our team to coordinate building a great product.
You'll be working on:
- Writing work in Python/Flask, MySQL, nginx, elastic search, redis, etc
- Working with a core team to design and execute major new features
- Contributing to a fast moving exciting project
- In general for building things we set our own schedules and are focused on results
- Interacting with the team to propose or confirm an idea/approach
- Coding time with minimum distractions
- Frequent deployments and monitoring
- Whatever it takes to get the job done
- You write code that others can read
- Experience with Python ideally
- Solid understand of MySQL
- Experience building and scaling web applications
- Empathy towards helping people
- Be able to work with a small talented team to achieve the incredible
- Bonus experience with front end
- Competitive salary
- Best Apple equipment
- Paid time off
- Much more...