Technical Customer Support (Remote)
ReCharge is a fast moving small team making ecommerce payments easy for everyone. We currently empower thousands of online stores to sell their products on a recurring basis. We’re experiencing incredible growth – from our start 18 months ago we have bootstrapped our way to processing millions of dollars per week.
We are looking for a Technical Customer Success Engineer who is resourceful; using troubleshooting and analytical skills to serve our customers via email, chat, and occasional phone calls. You are self driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems. You have a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions. You'll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out and help us know why your the perfect fit for ReCharge.
• Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues
• Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
• Document and build new tools to improve support flows
• Identify patterns, recommend improvements, and filter out unimportant issues
• Author documentation for our customer-facing Help Center
• Assist with successful on-boarding of new customers
• Covering US hours, London Hours, or Australia Hours
• 2+ Years experience in a similar role at another SaaS company
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Detail oriented. To prove this make sure to add to job application the headline: "I am detail oriented"
• Excellent customer service skills with a polite, patient, caring, calm and professional demeanor
• Language requirements: English fluency (written and spoken)
• Background in the software industry
- Competitive salaries
- Apple equipment
- Paid time off
- Much more...