DescriptionWe’re looking for a Partner Manager with knowledge of SaaS or eCommerce technology that will help accelerate the rapid growth of ReCharge’s enterprise product. In your role as Partner Manager you will drive ReCharge’s future growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and their agencies to help them launch and become high-performing and satisfied ReCharge users. Your relationship management skills and deep technical knowledge of the ReCharge product will help the Growth team close leads with some of the biggest eCommerce brands and get them across the finish line. This is a unique opportunity to come onboard a fast-growing company that is disrupting e-commerce and will push you to grow 3x more than a similar role at another technology company.
We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and make our company an amazing place to work. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
In two years we’ve gone from a team of 3, to a team of 30 people across the world. Our culture is remote-first, so we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting: the opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless. And we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact. Learn more about our team from our company video and our company page.
If this sounds like the right environment for you – read on.
Partner Manager responsibilities:
- Field enterprise sales requests, acting as the first point of contact for ReCharge
- Conduct introductory calls with qualified leads
- Manage all information in our CRM, ensuring it is easily and readily accessible
- Gather feedback from deals that did not close so we can improve how we convert future opportunities
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute growth strategy
- Administrative support on special projects for the Director of Growth
- Provide sales support in the field at Shopify Partner events
Necessary skills and experience:
- 2+ years of SaaS software or ecommerce experience required
- Detail oriented, Type A, analytical, and proactive
- Impeccable organizational and time-management skills
- Extremely comfortable talking and highlighting the benefits of ReCharge over the phone
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences
- Enthusiastic, bright, and good at developing trust and opening doors
- Exceptional writing and communications skills
Does this sound like you?
- Self-driven, great at running with ideas and executing them independently
- Not afraid to cold call anyone anytime and anywhere
- Resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen
- Have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge
- Work with a sense of urgency, and know how to hustle
- Believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help us grow
As a Partner Manager at ReCharge, you’ll get:
- Apple equipment
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Autonomy to do your thing
- Support from your manager and coworkers
- Yearly team retreats
- The best GIFs ever
Excited? Apply now. Help us build an amazing product – and a company culture to match.