Assistant to CMO
Assistant to the CMO
We're looking for an Assistant to the CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) who can act like an entrepreneur and own marketing projects from concept to execution. As a platform, ReCharge processes hundreds of millions of dollars supporting 10,000+ Shopify stores and millions of direct online consumers.
In this critical role, you’ll work side by side with the CMO to help drive the success of our online and offline marketing initiatives in 2018 and spread the word about new ReCharge features and growing client base.
You’ll be part of a fast-growing marketing department and will have the opportunity work collaboratively with our marketing, design and customer success teams. After a couple years of this job you will have a clear idea where you want to grow into within the company or the tech startup world. You will also have the experience and contacts within the industry or with ReCharge to do this.
We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and make our company an amazing place to work. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
In two years we’ve gone from a team of 3, to a team of 40 people across the world. Our culture is remote-first, so we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting: the opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless. And we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact. Learn more: http://www.rechargepayments.com/about
If this sounds like the right environment for you – read on!
Assistant to the CMO responsibilities:
At the core this role is administrative and will act as a right hand person to the CMO. Daily tasks will include:
- Update reports and track progress of multiple marketing and partnerships projects
- Manage email campaigns, optimize performance metrics and update our contact database
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns and coordinate with third partner vendors
- Administrative tasks (scheduling, minor personal, event planning, etc.)
- Manage high-volume inbound new leads inquiries for all business segments
- Manage ReCharge’s social media presence across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Manage ad hoc marketing projects as assigned
Necessary skills and experience:
- BA/BS (preferably in marketing or business administration)
- At least 1-2 years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience in writing clear, well-organized customer communications with a sound working knowledge of best practices
- Fluency in the language of online measurement: attribution, uniques, pageviews, visits, referrers, etc.
- Experience with email marketing platforms (Mailchimp, Klaviyo or Bronto)
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Experience in data-mining and reporting is a plus
Does this sound like you?
- You are self-driven, great at running with ideas and executing them independently
- You have a burning curiosity to discover how things work and how we can improve them
- You are a critical thinker who gets excited about the intersection of data, product, and marketing
- You’re resourceful. While you'll be reporting to the Head of Growth, you'll be working closely with other teams across the company and will need to allocate your time accordingly
- You thrive on achieving the goals and exceeding performance expectations
As an employee at ReCharge, you’ll get:
- Apple equipment
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Yearly team retreats
- Tailored healthcare benefits
- The best GIFs ever
Excited? Apply now. Help us build an amazing product – and a company culture to match.